BW 114 Hermes. 10 belts supplied.
Tear-resistant, antistatic abrasive paper
• Very high stock removal rates, especially on softwood.
• Open coating and antistatic structure reduces loading with sanding
dust, especially with resinous materials
• Stable and tear-resistant F-weight paper backing allows sanding
with high sanding pressure (calibrating sanding)
• Economic, mechanical surface sanding of wooden materials,
primer, filler and lacquer
• Especially suitable for calibrating wooden material and for
intermediate sanding of lacquer (especially pigmented lacquer
top of page
bottom of page